Get Your Tour Card
An ALD™ Tour Card / Membership is required to compete in all events.
The Tour Card serves as your license to compete in any ALD™ sanctioned event in the U.S. and abroad. Tour Card / Membership renews each year on September 1st.
Note: Membership is non-refundable.
Our new Tour Card portal is open!
Our new registration portal is being handled by SportsEngine.
Below are instructions for setting up your account. It is a two-step process. 1. Create SportsEngine Account 2. Connect to ALD
How to Create a SportsEngine Account
NOTE: If you are the parent/guardian of a participating athlete, please create the account under your name and email address. You will be able to add your athlete to your SportsEngine account as a sub profile later during the registration and/or rostering process.
- Navigate to your organization’s website, …https://registration.amateurlongdrive.com
- In the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click Sign In.
- Under Welcome, click create an account.
- Fill out all requested information.
- NOTE: Ensure the information entered belongs to the primary account holder.
- Once complete, click Sign Up.
Verify Your SportsEngine Account
- Navigate to your email inbox.
- Open the “Activate Your SportsEngine Account” email.
- NOTE: If you do not receive this email within 5 minutes, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- Click Activate My Account.
Helpful Tip! If you are experiencing issues when trying to create a SportsEngine account, please reach out to [email protected].